Deadliest Fiction RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest 1:Training Camp

5 posters

Go down

Quest 1:Training Camp Empty Quest 1:Training Camp

Post  Admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:02 am

Greetings Warriors. I am the God of Battle. I have transported you to my battle grounds so i can teach you basic combat. There are several thin stakes up ahead, with meat attatched. Infront are some snakes. Kill these snakes with your spears and claim the meat.
Note the snakes health, floating above its head in a divine light. These snakes each have 2 health and 2 damage. Your spears do 1 damage and your cloth allows for protection against 1 damage. Once you throw your spear, you must use another turn retrieving it. Range allows for no damage taken by the snake, unless you attempt to get your spear back. Melee allows for greater accuracy, but you will have less dogde chance. So give it a try now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dfrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Quest 1:Training Camp Empty Re: Quest 1:Training Camp

Post  Richard Starkey Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:34 am

Troy stabs a snake

The Snakes loses 1 health, going from 3 down to 2. The Snake retaliates with a poisonous bite but hits the wooden handle of the spear. You can now collect 'Vile of Snake Poision' after the battle.

Troy then goes in for a second stab

The snake goes in for another lunge just as you attack and you stab it in the head. The snake dies. You can now collect the meat from the post and the poison vial. A strange cut appears on your hand, leaving you at 8/10 health.

Troy collects the meat

Last edited by Orisism on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Richard Starkey
Richard Starkey

Back to top Go down

Post  LB Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:23 am

Grokk stabs a snake.

The snake is hit and loses 1 health, now leaving it at 2. It attacks back but its fangs scrape off the troll. You may now collect "1 vial of snake poison" after the battle.

"Wot was dat for?" Said Grokk, stomping the snake with his massive stone foot.

The snakes gets caught under the force of the foot, and is immediately killed. A strange scratch formes on his foot, however. You may now collect the poison vial. But you lose health from the cut. You are now at 8/10 health.

Grokk goes to the post, pulls off the meat and asks the god "Wot now?".

Last edited by LB on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
LB
LB

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh Spartan Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Haoul cuts the snake with the spear.

The snake is hit going from 3 down to 2. A snake lunges at Haoul. His spear cuts it's side as the Elf dodges sending it from 2 heath to 1. Haoul can now collect a bottle of Viper venom when the battle is over.

The snake lunges again but Haoul swings his spear and knocks the snakes head clean off. Haoul then collects his Venom to poison his spear with.

A strange cut appears on your chest leaving your health at 8/10.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : done)

Teh Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 am

Bwa ha ha, good work warriors. You may have noticed by now you have some wounds. If you havent thats not a good sign. Anyway, youve got some meat, found some poison and now its time to learn how to heal. The meat is enchanted with the power of the gods, and once consumed anything you eat will heal any wounds, alements or cripplements. Take a bite now, and we can move on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dfrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LB Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:13 am

Grokk reluctantly eats the meat.
"aargh yuk, nuffi'n like da rocks we eat back home".

You are now at full health. Your Spear of life vanishes in a flash of light. You may now choose a Class.

"Right, I choose, uh, da hunter!"

Last edited by LB on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : goneskied)
LB
LB

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Starkey Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Troy eats the meat without a word

The meat instantly heals you to full health. Your spear instantly dissapeares in a flash of light, you may now choose a class.
Soldier, Hunter, Mage, Beast Tamer, Earth Dweller, Priest.

I choose a soldier

Last edited by Orisism on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : gone)
Richard Starkey
Richard Starkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Leolab Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Mateus stabs snake with his spear.

The snake loses 1 health and is at 2. It retaliates but its fangs are caught on the cloth. It is immobilized.

Stab snake again, making sure not to hit myself.

The spear goes straight into its head and is instantly killed, leaving some venom dripping from its fangs. You may collect a vial of poison. A strange cut appears on your leg, leaving you at 8/10 health. You must eat the meat in order to advance.

Eats meat, and collects a vial of poison.

You are restored your health fully. You may now choose a class: soldier (melee) hunter (ranged) mage (magic,science) beast tamer (animal related skills) earth dweller (plant relates skills) priest (holy magic, necromancy, alchemist)

I pick whatever best fits a dagger-wielding assassin. (if that fails, I'll go with Soldier)

Last edited by Leolab on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Leolab
Leolab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum